Just do it!
- Addressing and consulting young adults with impairment/disability regarding a stay abroad - the consultation is free of charge and provided across all organizations
- Forwarding applications from people with impairment/disability to other organizations and their partners
- Consultation for organizations throughout the whole process of sending a volunteer abroad, e.g. regarding accessibility, additional needs/cost, insurance, legal issues etc.
- Give interested organizations a plattform for networking
- Evaluating the experiences made by volunteers with impairment/disability and organizations involved in an inclusive volunteer service and pPublishing these experiences in multilingual handbooks
Since 2015 bezev is commissioned by the BMZ as a center of excellence for the inclusion of volunteers with impairment/disability in the volunteer program "weltwärts". That's why we are working closely with different committees in the program and mediate between the BMZ and the civil society regarding different questions/matters of inclusion - if needed.
You find the offers of our "Center of Excellence for International Volunteering" for individuals and organizations in this leaflet.